Win tickets to ‘My Pretty Little art Career’
Grayson Perry’s acclaimed exhibition, My Pretty Little Art Career’ is on at the Museum of Contemporary Art but time is running out & we have 15 double passes to give away!
Grayson Perry is a renowned British contemporary artist who was awarded the prestigious Turner Prize in 2003 and in 2011 combined his own works with historical artefacts from the British Museum collection in the record-breaking exhibition Grayson Perry: The Tomb of the Unknown Craftsman and his latest collection will not disappoint.
View the terms & conditions below and visit www.facebook.com/citiaustralia to to enter.
Citibank Grayson Perry ‘My Little Art Career’ Double Pass Competition
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. The promotion will be known as the “Grayson Perry ‘My Little Art Career’ Double Pass Competition” (Promotion).
- The promoter is Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 3 25 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098, of 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 13 24 84 (“Citibank” or the “Promoter”).
- The promotion commences at 09:00hrs (AEST) on Thursday 14 April 2016 and concludes at 17:00hrs (AEST) on Tuesday 19 April 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to individuals who are permanent Australian residents that have not been otherwise excluded under these Conditions of Entry and who hold an active Citibank account as a primary account holder (Eligible Participant).
- In order to enter an Eligible Participant must comment on Citi Australia’s Facebook post promoting the competition in 25 words or less why they would like to win and include #citibankdine.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Invalid entries include whereby the #citibankdine is spelt incorrectly or the #citibankdine is not included.
- Entries must be received by the Promoters during the promotional period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the hashtag (#) search.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion are the responsibility of each entrant
- The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- There are fifteen (15) prizes to be won in total. Each prize consists of a double pass (two single tickets) to the Museum of Contemporary Art’s Grayson Perry: My pretty little art career exhibition. Tickets are valid until 1 May 2016 when the exhibition closes. The prize is limited to the tickets and does not include travel, accommodation or transfer expenses to or from the venue, or any other expense that may be incurred in redeeming the prize.
- The total maximum value per prize is up to AUD$40. The total maximum prize pool is valued at up to AUD$600 (including GST).
- Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The prize draw will be conducted at 10:00hrs (AEST) on Wednesday 20 April 2016, at 2 Park St, Sydney NSW 2000. The prizes will be awarded to the fifteen (15) individuals who have submitted the answer which, in the sole, subjective opinion of the judge demonstrate the most creative reason for wanting the tickets. The judge will be appointed by the Promoter and the judge’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified in writing by Wednesday 20 April 2016 and it is up to the winners to respond to the communication to claim their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to choose additional reserve entries and record them (in order) in case a winner is unable to accept the prize. In the event that the winner is unable to accept or declines the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the Prize cannot be awarded to the entrant chosen, the Promoter will continue the process until all prizes are awarded.
- Redemption of the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the prize supplier and is subject to change in the absolute discretion of the supplier. The Promoter, or supplier, will not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of the change in any prevailing terms and conditions of the prize.
- If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize. If the prize claim or entry cannot be validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its absolute discretion, the prize claim or entry will be deemed invalid.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every participant. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this Promotion.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- Winners will be announced on the Citi Australia Facebook page on Friday 22 April 2016.