Wine & Dine with the Swans - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of entry into 'Wine & Dine with the Swans' competition
1. The information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these terms and conditions. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material about this competition and this promotion these terms and conditions will prevail. By participating in “Wine & Dine with the Swans” (“the Promotion”), each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The Promoter is Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 of 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 ("Citi" or "the Promoter"), telephone: 13 24 84. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) will be called "Citigroup" or “Citi”.
3. The Promotion opens 09:00AM AEDT Friday 16 November 2018 and closes 11.59PM AEDT Wednesday 5 December 2018 (“Promotion Period”). The winners will be drawn in accordance with clause 10 after 10:00AM AEDT Thursday 6 December 2018 at 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and contacted after 12:00pm AEDT in accordance with clause 12 on Thursday 6 December 2018.
4. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales, Australia who are at least 18 years of age (“Eligible Entrants”). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
5. There are ten (10) prizes to be won in the Promotion. Each prize consists of a Wine & Dine experience with the Sydney Swans (“the Event”) for each winner, and one (1) guest. The Event consists of a dining experience with the Sydney Swans at Luke’s Kitchen, 8 Danks Street Waterloo, New South Wales and a food and beverage package to a maximum of $4,000 for all the winners and their guests on Wednesday 12 December 2018. A number of Sydney Swans Players will be present at the Event. Transport to and from the Event is not part of the prize.
6. To enter this promotion the Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, visit www.citibankdining.com.au (“Promotional Website”), search for “Wine & Dine with the Swans” and click on ‘Find a Restaurant’. Select “Wine & Dine with the Swans” when it appears and click on the ‘enter now button and enter their first name, surname, suburb, post code, valid email address and mobile phone number in the manner required (“Eligible Entry”).
7. Only one (1) Eligible Entry per person permitted. Duplicate entries by the one person will be removed and deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly on the Promotional Website by an Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
8. Citi maintain the rights to have videographers and/or photographers present for the duration of the Event with the purpose of capturing content. By accepting the prize the winner agrees that they may appear on camera and consent to the reproduction and use of their photograph, image, likeness, voice or a reproduction thereof, either in whole or part, to be used by Citi for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the production currently entitled: “Wine & Dine with the Swans.”
9. The total prize pool is valued at AU$4,000. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the prize. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise agreed by Citi. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. The winners will be determined by way of a random selection from a computer database containing all Eligible Entries from Eligible Entrants lodged within the dates set out in condition three (3). The Promoter reserves the right to select five (5) additional reserve winners in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn or an entrant is unable to accept or participate in the prize.
11. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take their prize or is unable to attend the Event, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
12. The winners will be notified by phone and in writing (email) on Thursday 6 December 2018. To claim their prize, each winner must respond to the notification in the manner that will be set out in the notification email and confirm their eligibility to be awarded the prize within three (3) days of being notified by the Promoter, otherwise their entry will be deemed invalid.
13. The Promoter will publish the winner’s first initial and surname on the Promoter’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com.au/citiaustralia after the winners have accepted the prize.
14. In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the Eligible Entrant is unable to accept the prize or declines to participate in the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry for an Eligible Entrant drawn. If the prize cannot be awarded to the entrant drawn, the Promoter will continue the process until the prize is awarded to an Eligible Entrant.
15. Costs associated with entering the promotion remain an entrant's responsibility and may vary depending on the internet service provider used.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for and excludes all liability (to the greatest extent allowable by law) for the content of any entries submitted for the purposes of this promotion (including but not limited to any illegal, incorrect or inaccurate content or third party advertising).
17. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request the entrant to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the entrant's identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the Promotion, before issuing a prize by a date nominated by the Promoter. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction by the date nominated by the Promoter then all the entries of that entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for: (a) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; (b) tampering with the entry process; or (c) if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage to or interference with the normal functioning of the promotion, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these terms and conditions or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs on a full indemnity basis.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (a) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (b) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prize(s); and/or (d) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
23. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes.
25. By entering this competition, you agree that we, our affiliate companies and their partners may use your personal information to keep you informed about offers relating to this product and other products, services and offers which may be of interest to you. They may do this by phone, mail, email and SMS or other electronic messages. These consents operate indefinitely and shall remain in effect unless and until you notify us that you do not want to receive such communications. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please notify us in writing or by calling us. Note: If you have not told us that you do not wish to receive these communications by phone, you may be contacted even if you have registered your phone number on the national Do Not Call Register.
26. In these terms and conditions: "Australian Consumer Law" means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). "Intellectual Property Rights" means all present and future rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/29573