7. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The winners will be determined by way of a random selection from a computer database containing all Eligible Entries from Eligible Entrants lodged within the dates set out in condition three (3) at 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW. In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the Eligible Entrant is unable to accept the prize or declines to participate in the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry for an Eligible Entrant drawn. If the prize cannot be awarded to the entrant drawn, the Promoter will continue the process until the prize is awarded to an Eligible Entrant.
9. The winners will be notified by Instagram tag and Instagram direct message on the day of the prize draw. To claim their prize, each winner must respond to the notification in the manner that will be set out in the Instagram direct message to confirm their eligibility to be awarded the prize within three (3) days of being notified by the Promoter, otherwise their entry will be deemed invalid.
10. The Promoter will publish the Winners by tagging their Instagram name on the Promoter’s Instagram page @CitiAustralia after the winners have accepted the prize.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. If the Winner is unable to attend the Prize on the specified date the Prize will be forfeited.
12. Costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an entrant's responsibility and may vary depending on the internet service provider used.
13. Accessing or using the Instagram website, the Instagram service or any applications made available by Instagram is generally is subject to its prevailing terms and conditions of use at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for any content or information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant's participation in the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
14. The Promoter is not responsible and excludes all liability (to the greatest extent allowable by law) for the content of any entries submitted for the purposes of the Promotion (including but not limited to any illegal, incorrect or inaccurate content or third party advertising).
15. Entrants can only enter via their Instagram account. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and all entries of an entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request the entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the entrant's identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the Promotion, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction then all the entries of that entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for: (a) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; (b) tampering with the entry process; or (c) if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved
18. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotion, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the Promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prize(s); and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
21. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes.
23. In these Conditions of Entry: "Australian Consumer Law" means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). "Intellectual Property Rights" means all present and future rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia.