Bentley Boys Return to Paradise
Citibank Dining Program partner, award-winning Bentley Restaurant + Bar are teaming up with One&Only Hayman Island to present an epicurean weekend like no other this October 27-30.
The ‘Bentley Boys Return to Paradise’ is perfect for food aficionados and wine connoisseurs alike where guests will have the opportunity to sample the finest cuisine created by 2015 Good Food Guide Citi Chef of the Year Brent Savage, superbly paired with wines selected by award-winning Sommelier Nick Hildebrandt.
The offer is a minimum 3-night stay and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation
- Daily breakfast in Pacific overlooking the Coral Sea
- Welcome Cocktail event hosted by the Bentley Boys
- Pacific Seafood Buffet dinner with matching wines from Rathbone Wines
- Five-course Degustation Dinner with matching Rathbone Wines
- Use of the One&Only Fitness Centre, non-motorised watersports and selected resort activities
Citi customers will also enjoy an exclusive cooking class with Brent in the Hayman kitchen. Simply quote "CITIVIP"when booking.
Visit One&Only Hayman Island for accommodation options, full offer details and to book.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is valid for sale until 27 October 2016 for travel 27-30 October 2016
- Offer is for a minimum three nights, valid for stays from 27/10/2016 until check out on 30/10/2016
- Offer is subject to availability and applicable for new bookings only
- Minimum three-night twin-share stay including daily breakfast in Pacific, Welcome Cocktail event hosted by the Bentley Boys, Pacific Seafood Buffet dinner with matching wines, five-course Degustation Dinner with matching wines, use of the One&Only Fitness Centre, non-motorised watersports and selected resort activities. Additional person rates available on application
- Citi customers receive an exclusive cooking class with Brent Savage during the weekend, day and time to be confirmed upon booking.
- Offer not combinable with any other promotion, discount or offer.